Save to Microsoft Word or Excel for Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver CS6 ready!
Provide your customers with the ability to export your web pages to Microsoft Word or Excel format while controlling the appearance and the content of the exported document:
- Export your web page as either Word (doc) or Excel (xls) file.
- View exported file in the browser (IE only) or force file download.
- Easily customize the appeance of the exported file:
- Include additional content.
- Remove unwanted content (e.g. forms and navigation buttons)
- Control style of the exported document.
- Compatible with ASP (VBScript), ASP.NET (VB and C#), PHP (both MySQL and ADODB) and ColdFusion server models.
Not finding what you're looking for?
Let us know
- we might just build it for you.
Please Note: If you need to export Recordset data only, not the actual page you can use the Export to Excel Server Behavior which does just that.
See what users have to say about this extension:
There are several popular extensions that I've bought over the years which are many times more expensive than "Save to Word or Excel" but they don't even come close to impressing me like "Save to Word or Excel." I have demanding clients and they want a level of "wow" factor in the web applications I produce - this extension delivers! The "Save to Word or Excel" extension is by far one of the very best extensions in my toolbox and I HIGHLY recommend it in any web professional's toolbox!
October 12, 2005
Thanks a TON!
Best $25.99 we've ever spent (except for maybe that case of beer).
- Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher
- Opera 7 and higher
- Netscape 7
- Mozilla 1.6 and higher on both Windows and Linux
- Firefox 0.9 and higher on both Windows and Linux
- Dreamweaver MX
- Dreamweaver MX 2004
- Dreamweaver 8
- Dreamweaver CS3
- Dreamweaver CS4
- Dreamweaver CS5 and CS5.5
Use the form below to test the extension functionality.
Notice the difference between the original document and the exported copy.
This customization is achieved by using the Show region based on variable Server Behavior which is a part of the extension suite. More information on this feature can be found in the extension manual
(use Help button in the extension dialog box).
Copyright © 1999-2013 Alex July