PHP Form Mail for Dreamweaver
The list of supported parameters includes:
- Sender email - required.
- Recipient email - required.
- Message subject- required.
- Message body header.
- Parsed list of fields in the "Field name: Field value" format.
The fields will appear in the order they are presented in the form.
You can specify exceptions i.e. fields excluded from this list, such as Submit, Reset, Captcha, Subject, etc.
- Blank fields can be omitted.
- Message body footer.
- Message format (HTML or Plain Text).
- Cc (Carbon copy address).
- Bcc (Blind carbon copy address).
- Success page URL.
- Error page URL.
- PEAR Mail support
A more powerful PEAR mail engine is now being used by default (if not installed or otherwise unavailable on the server the built-in PHP mail() function will be used instead).
With the PEAR mail you can send email directly through an SMTP server of your choice by setting the following values:
- SMTP host
- User name
- Single attachment support
If an input file field is present on the form you can allow the sender to include an attachments along with the message.
You can optionally restrict the attachment's file size and type.
New in version 1.4.0:
- Support for Reply To and Return Path fields.
Along with other additions these will prevent email messages sent from your web site to be misinterpreted as Spam.
- The From field can be an entered email address instead of a form field name. This eliminates the need for the hidden field and prevents spambots from spotting your email address.
- Improved handing of email attachments - compatibility with Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Live and other web-based accounts as well as Thunderbird and Apple iMail.
- Dreamweaver MX 2004
- Dreamweaver 8
- Dreamweaver CS3
- Dreamweaver CS4
- Dreamweaver CS5 and CS5.5
- Dreamweaver CS6
- Dreamweaver CC
- Dreamweaver CC 2014
You can test the extension using the form below. Fill it out and submit - don't forget to enter YOUR email into the corresponding field to receive the form data. You will receive two completely different messages. This is to demonstrate the ability to trigger more than one instance of this Server Behavior by submitting a single form.
- Your email will NOT be stored or used for ANY purpose other than for this test.
- If you are using a web-based email service (such as Yahoo or Hotmail) you might not receive email immediately.