PHP File Upload for Dreamweaver
Build file upload functionality easily with Linecraft PHP File Upload: create a form with one or more file fields, then specify upload directory and the form field to trigger the upload.
This Server Behavior supports both single and multiple files upload.
- Restrict upload file size.
- Specify allowed file types (extensions).
- Upon upload redirect to a "success page".
- If the uploaded files are images (JPEG format only) they can be resized and compressed.
You can specify dimensions and the compression quality of the uploaded images.
- Uploaded file can be renamed by adding prefix, suffix and/or a date stamp.
- Thumbnails can be created for each of those images as well.
You can specify thumbnail prefix, suffix, dimensions and the compression quality.
This Server Behavior is compatible with Dreamweaver PHP (MySQL) Server Model only.
The extension comes with a easy-to-follow manual which contains instructions on how to utilize Dreamweaver Insert Record and Update Record Server Behaviors to store names of uploaded files in the database (use Help button to access the manual).
Extension dialog contains Help hints to assist with a steamlined setup.
Dreamweaver version Compatibility
- Dreamweaver MX 2004
- Dreamweaver 8
- Dreamweaver CS3
- Dreamweaver CS4
- Dreamweaver CS5 and CS5.5
- Dreamweaver CS6
- Dreamweaver CC